For over 65 years, one’s papa Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, had been the unwavering presence alongside Britain’s longest-serving monarch, who even referred to himself as the “world’s most experienced plaque unveiler.”Continue reading
- The Duke of York has been stripped of his military titles, royal patronages and will no longer be called HRH. He'll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It tells you a lot about the state of UK politics when Boris Johnson is more likely to be ousted by a Christmas party than the Labour party. 1 month ago
- Seriously considering asking Gareth Southgate to form a Government. #ENGDEN #Euro2021 6 months ago
- Not the first time Germany have tried to conquer England and failed. #ENGGER #Euro2021 6 months ago
- Be warned; if you drink and drive after Eurovision, you may end up with more points than the United Kingdom. #Eurovision #Eurovision2021 8 months ago
One's InstagramImagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mourn alone, like so many, thanks to a cruel pandemic - if you don’t respect that, you’re not human. It is with deep sorrow to announce one's beloved father, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, passed away peacefully this morning aged 99.