For over 65 years, one’s papa Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, had been the unwavering presence alongside Britain’s longest-serving monarch, who even referred to himself as the “world’s most experienced plaque unveiler.”Continue reading
- Priti Patel on the phone. Says we could host next year on Ukraine’s behalf, “but would it be in London or Rwanda?”. Hung up. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- Thank the Lord for that! God save the Queen, and our electricity bills. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- Text from Queen Elizabeth II: “Bank Holiday for winning Eurovision?”. Get on it. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- Boris Johnson on the phone. He’s setting up a UK Eurovision GoFundMe page as we speak. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- What is happening? Think of the UK energy bill, for Christ sake! #Eurovision 1 week ago
One's InstagramImagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mourn alone, like so many, thanks to a cruel pandemic - if you don’t respect that, you’re not human. It is with deep sorrow to announce one's beloved father, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, passed away peacefully this morning aged 99.