- Text from Theresa May: “I can’t live, if living is without EU”. #GeneralElection https://t.co/cAtDvAzwRj 1 week ago
- Theresa May on the phone. Apparently she's appointed Arsene Wenger as Brexit Minister because he knows how to get out of Europe faster. 3 weeks ago
- Bit of an overreaction. It was only a game of rugby, Nicola Sturgeon. #IndyRef2 #ENGVSCO bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 1 month ago
- Hillary Clinton on the phone. Apparently she wants "Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway to double check the presidential election card". #Oscars 2 months ago
- If Trump wants to ban those who can be radicalised by extremists, then he should start with anyone who voted for him. #muslimban 3 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: Great
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading
Dear Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge,
Welcome to the British Royal Family. You kept the whole world waiting, but then that is one of the privileges. Many people would kill to become part of the monarchy, and they have done in the past. One will read you a bedtime story about Great-Uncle Henry Tudor and Great-Uncle Richard III when you’re old enough to understand. Continue reading