- The England football team has arrived in Russia for the World Cup. Might as well leave the plane engine running, th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- With the help of Harry and Meghan, the Royal Family aim to implement the long haul transition of making America Gre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- "Do you think Bishop Michael Curry has left yet, Philip?" #RoyalWedding https://t.co/eo9bcpSypr 1 month ago
- Hangover the size of China. #RoyalWedding 1 month ago
- One would like to commend Meghan Markle for agreeing to marry into a genuine Royal Family, and not an artificial on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: Great
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading
Dear Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge,
Welcome to the British Royal Family. You kept the whole world waiting, but then that is one of the privileges. Many people would kill to become part of the monarchy, and they have done in the past. One will read you a bedtime story about Great-Uncle Henry Tudor and Great-Uncle Richard III when you’re old enough to understand. Continue reading