- Prince Philip has been admitted to hospital. Apparently he'll do anything to avoid seeing Theresa May form a Government. #QueensSpeech 1 day ago
- David Davis on the phone. Says he's confident in "making Brexit a Titanic success". Could someone please lend him the DVD? 3 days ago
- In the interests of personal preference, David Walliams has been made a Dame. #QueensBirthdayHonours 5 days ago
- Ed Sheeran awarded an MBE on condition he isn't photographed naked again. Prince Harry received the blame last time. #QueensBirthdayHonours 5 days ago
- Arise, Dame Julie Walters, for services in the Battle of Hogwarts. #QueensBirthdayHonours 5 days ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Tag Archives: Great
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading
Dear Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge,
Welcome to the British Royal Family. You kept the whole world waiting, but then that is one of the privileges. Many people would kill to become part of the monarchy, and they have done in the past. One will read you a bedtime story about Great-Uncle Henry Tudor and Great-Uncle Richard III when you’re old enough to understand. Continue reading