David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Gin. Bed. Sod off Europe. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- Be warned; if you drink and drive after Eurovision, you may end up with more points than the United Kingdom. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- So, Europe likes the UK enough to sing their songs in our language, but not enough to give us some sodding points? #Eurovision 1 week ago
- #Eurovision drinking game: every time the UK doesn't receive points from a country, you drink. 1 week ago
- Text from Theresa May: “If the UK doesn’t win Eurovision, can we have another vote until we do?”. #Eurovision 1 week ago
One’s Top Rated Posts