David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- One can confirm that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting her third child. Prince William needs all the heir he can get. #RoyalBaby 1 month ago
- Big Ben will fall silent for 4 years after midday today due to essential maintenance. They'll be working round the clock. #BigBen 2 months ago
- #ALevelResultsDay Theresa May - failed Politics; Boris Johnson - F in Geography, but A* in Drama; Prince George - university placement. 2 months ago
- Daniel Craig will return as James Bond, as he "wants to go out on a high note". https://t.co/exIRhrWL4n 2 months ago
- White House on the phone. Apparently the lights are still on but no-one's home. 2 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts