David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Bit of an overreaction. It was only a game of rugby, Nicola Sturgeon. #IndyRef2 #ENGVSCO bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 1 week ago
- Hillary Clinton on the phone. Apparently she wants "Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway to double check the presidential election card". #Oscars 3 weeks ago
- If Trump wants to ban those who can be radicalised by extremists, then he should start with anyone who voted for him. #muslimban 1 month ago
- Make America Great Britain Again. #Inauguration amzn.to/1xAEFPU 2 months ago
- The Pentagon has changed the nuclear codes to over 140 characters so President Trump can't tweet them. #Inauguration 2 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts