David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Boris Johnson on the phone. Says he’s “agreed a new Brexit deal with the EU, putting the country back on track”. On… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- You can now follow one on Instagram . For Future King and Country. instagram.com/p/B3mPp5jBZki/… 1 week ago
- Bring Your Child to Work Day. #QueensSpeech https://t.co/MmxSp6oqVd 1 week ago
- The Sun newspaper on the phone. Actually, one was ordering a take away but presumably they were listening in. 2 weeks ago
- Comparing the Boris Johnson Government to the tragic sinking of the Titanic is completely wrong. RMS Titanic didn't go down this quickly. 1 month ago
One's InstagramBring Your Child to Work Day. #QueensSpeech #charleshrh #princecharles #brexit #brexshit #politics #royalty #parody #satire #funny #humourOne has finally joined the realms of Instagram, providing subjects with photographic observations and occasional selfies; or stamp collecting as Mummy calls it. Here is a selfie with Boris Johnson’s future residence for acts of treason in the background. #charleshrh #princecharles #borisjohnson #toweroflondon #brexit #brexshit #politics #royalty #parody #satire #humour