David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Text from Boris Johnson: “It’s my party and I’ll lie if I want to”. #NoConfidenceVote 3 weeks ago
- Hangover the size of China. Someone get a sausage sandwich and a cup of tea on the go. 3 weeks ago
- Queen Elizabeth II can believe it’s not butter, doesn’t pay too much for her car insurance and hasn’t been involved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Elton John's wig must be approaching its own jubilee. #PlatinumPartyatthePalace 3 weeks ago
- Might have to sell France to pay the electricity bill. #PlatinumPartyatthePalace 3 weeks ago
One's InstagramQueen Elizabeth II can believe it’s not butter, doesn’t pay too much for her car insurance and hasn’t been involved in an accident that wasn’t her fault.Imagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mourn alone, like so many, thanks to a cruel pandemic - if you don’t respect that, you’re not human.