David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Seriously considering asking Gareth Southgate to form a Government. #ENGDEN #Euro2021 2 months ago
- Not the first time Germany have tried to conquer England and failed. #ENGGER #Euro2021 2 months ago
- UK - 0 points. Up yours, Europe. #Eurovision #Eurovision2021 https://t.co/DsSs1mmTMn 3 months ago
- Be warned; if you drink and drive after Eurovision, you may end up with more points than the United Kingdom. #Eurovision #Eurovision2021 3 months ago
- Imagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
One's InstagramImagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mourn alone, like so many, thanks to a cruel pandemic - if you don’t respect that, you’re not human. It is with deep sorrow to announce one's beloved father, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, passed away peacefully this morning aged 99.