David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Royal New Year's Resolutions: -Become King -Make it illegal to be Donald Trump -Teach Camilla how to 'twerk' -Sell France 3 weeks ago
- "A corgi isn’t just for Christmas; in North Korea, it’s for dinner". Read one's essential Christmas tips: wp.me/p2ZBZF-mu 4 weeks ago
- One has awarded @EdSheeran with an MBE for his impersonation of Prince Harry during the Las Vegas naked photo scand… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- One would like to commend Meghan Markle for agreeing to marry into a genuine Royal Family, and not an artificial on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #RoyalWedding Make America Great (Britain) Again 🇬🇧+🇺🇸=🇬🇧 1 month ago
One’s Top Rated Posts