David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- It really says something when Matt Lucas’ parody of Boris Johnson is more informative than the real thing. Awkward… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Boris Johnson had to make an important choice between saving lives or saving the economy, and he decided to go on a two week holiday. 1 month ago
- Dear England, Super Spreader Saturday is not to be confused with Second Spike Saturday, which is scheduled to take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Worst episode of CBeebies Bedtime Stories ever. Camilla much prefers Tom Hardy. #coronavirus https://t.co/jHMbJcJr8O 4 months ago
- Dominic Cummings on the phone. Says he’s “running late to the press conference trying to sort childcare”. 4 months ago