David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Prince Philip has been admitted to hospital. Apparently he'll do anything to avoid seeing Theresa May form a Government. #QueensSpeech 3 days ago
- David Davis on the phone. Says he's confident in "making Brexit a Titanic success". Could someone please lend him the DVD? 5 days ago
- In the interests of personal preference, David Walliams has been made a Dame. #QueensBirthdayHonours 1 week ago
- Ed Sheeran awarded an MBE on condition he isn't photographed naked again. Prince Harry received the blame last time. #QueensBirthdayHonours 1 week ago
- Arise, Dame Julie Walters, for services in the Battle of Hogwarts. #QueensBirthdayHonours 1 week ago
One’s Top Rated Posts