David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Text from Theresa May: “I can’t live, if living is without EU”. #GeneralElection https://t.co/cAtDvAzwRj 1 week ago
- Theresa May on the phone. Apparently she's appointed Arsene Wenger as Brexit Minister because he knows how to get out of Europe faster. 3 weeks ago
- Bit of an overreaction. It was only a game of rugby, Nicola Sturgeon. #IndyRef2 #ENGVSCO bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 1 month ago
- Hillary Clinton on the phone. Apparently she wants "Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway to double check the presidential election card". #Oscars 1 month ago
- If Trump wants to ban those who can be radicalised by extremists, then he should start with anyone who voted for him. #muslimban 2 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts