David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- RT @Charles_HRH: Theresa May, have you tried turning the UK off, waiting 10 seconds, then turning it back on again? #Brexit #Brexshit 1 hour ago
- Theresa May, have you tried turning the UK off, waiting 10 seconds, then turning it back on again? #Brexit #Brexshit 5 days ago
- One'll drive to Buckingham Palace, take care of Philip, grab Liz, go to Windsor, have a cup of tea and wait for all… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Text from Theresa May: “Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with EU”.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Dear the Government, instead of spending over £3m on the London fireworks display, why not welcome in 2019 by helpi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts