David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Dear USA, we now know how you feel. Regards, UK. #BorisJohnsonPM 3 weeks ago
- The Crown and The Clown. #BorisJohnsonPM https://t.co/SXlyCllZqt 3 weeks ago
- Sweating like Boris Johnson asking Queen Elizabeth II for permission to form a new Government. #BorisJohnsonPM #HeatwaveUK 3 weeks ago
- Boris Johnson becoming the Prime Minister, hottest temperatures in history and severe thunderstorms. There's no bet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Theresa May on the phone. Says "she wants to help deliver a Brexit that works for the UK". It's her sense of humour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
One’s Top Rated Posts