David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- It is with deep sorrow to announce one's beloved father, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, passed away peaceful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- "It is important to remember the true meaning of Easter", said the Archbishop of Cadbury. #EasterSunday 1 week ago
- In Windsor, Queen Elizabeth II and her son Charles. #HarryandMeghanonOprah #Gogglebox https://t.co/7WCI5mRD10 1 month ago
- Looks like there’s a bonus episode of The Crown on TV tonight. Do we need to have seen the rest to know what’s going on? 1 month ago
- Harry and Meghan are not returning as "working members" of the Royal Family, and have been stripped of their titles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago