David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Can we put clocks forward by 3 months? Asking for a nation. #clocksforward 20 hours ago
- Just a reminder that clocks in the UK go forward tonight, which means we get one less hour stuck indoors. #britishsummertime 1 day ago
- Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus, and is currently self-isolating inside his fridge. #coronavirus 2 days ago
- Queen Elizabeth II has been speaking to Boris Johnson via telephone due to the risk of catching coronavirus from hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This isn't the corona-tion one was expecting, to be honest. #coronavirus 4 days ago