Royal Ascot week. One’s bookmaker phoned early to let one know that they’ve changed the race conditions this year. Instead of “soft, good to firm and firm”, they’re using “rare, medium rare and well done”. Continue reading
- The Duke of York has been stripped of his military titles, royal patronages and will no longer be called HRH. He'll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It tells you a lot about the state of UK politics when Boris Johnson is more likely to be ousted by a Christmas party than the Labour party. 1 month ago
- Seriously considering asking Gareth Southgate to form a Government. #ENGDEN #Euro2021 6 months ago
- Not the first time Germany have tried to conquer England and failed. #ENGGER #Euro2021 6 months ago
- Be warned; if you drink and drive after Eurovision, you may end up with more points than the United Kingdom. #Eurovision #Eurovision2021 8 months ago
One's InstagramImagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mourn alone, like so many, thanks to a cruel pandemic - if you don’t respect that, you’re not human. It is with deep sorrow to announce one's beloved father, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, passed away peacefully this morning aged 99.