Pope Benedict XVI has officially given up religion for Lent. One can confirm that his resignation has nothing to do with the rumour that the body of Christ was found in a ready meal.
- Priti Patel on the phone. Says we could host next year on Ukraine’s behalf, “but would it be in London or Rwanda?”. Hung up. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- Thank the Lord for that! God save the Queen, and our electricity bills. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- Text from Queen Elizabeth II: “Bank Holiday for winning Eurovision?”. Get on it. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- Boris Johnson on the phone. He’s setting up a UK Eurovision GoFundMe page as we speak. #Eurovision 1 week ago
- What is happening? Think of the UK energy bill, for Christ sake! #Eurovision 1 week ago
One's InstagramImagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mourn alone, like so many, thanks to a cruel pandemic - if you don’t respect that, you’re not human. It is with deep sorrow to announce one's beloved father, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, passed away peacefully this morning aged 99.