David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- If Donald Trump wants to "crack down on anarchists", then he should start with anyone who voted for him. #BlackLivesMatter 3 days ago
- Worst episode of CBeebies Bedtime Stories ever. Camilla much prefers Tom Hardy. #coronavirus https://t.co/jHMbJcJr8O 1 week ago
- Dominic Cummings on the phone. Says he’s “running late to the press conference trying to sort childcare”. 1 week ago
- Dear The Government, please can you follow lockdown rules, which you implemented. There are far too many cummings a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Rewatching Boris Johnson’s speech from last night with a sign language interpreter in the hope it makes more sense.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago