David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Text from Theresa May: “Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle of EU”. #ConfidenceVote 2 days ago
- Theresa May, have you tried turning the United Kingdom off, and on again? #BrexitAgreement #BrexitChaos #Brexshit 4 weeks ago
- "It feels strange to be well and truly past retirement age without actually starting work yet. One’s entire life ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- At 1pm there will be a 62 gun salute at the Tower of London for one's birthday. This will be followed by 6,200 cann… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Told Camilla not to buy anything expensive for one's birthday this year, so she's bought Spain. After all, it's the thought that counts. 1 month ago
One’s Top Rated Posts