David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- The England football team has arrived in Russia for the World Cup. Might as well leave the plane engine running, th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- With the help of Harry and Meghan, the Royal Family aim to implement the long haul transition of making America Gre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- "Do you think Bishop Michael Curry has left yet, Philip?" #RoyalWedding https://t.co/eo9bcpSypr 1 month ago
- Hangover the size of China. #RoyalWedding 1 month ago
- One would like to commend Meghan Markle for agreeing to marry into a genuine Royal Family, and not an artificial on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
One’s Top Rated Posts