David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- RT @Charles_HRH: “Arise, Sir Tom Moore. Are you cake, by chance?” https://t.co/6HKH6Nvzpu 3 weeks ago
- “Arise, Sir Tom Moore. Are you cake, by chance?” https://t.co/6HKH6Nvzpu 3 weeks ago
- Dear England, Super Spreader Saturday is not to be confused with Second Spike Saturday, which is scheduled to take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Worst episode of CBeebies Bedtime Stories ever. Camilla much prefers Tom Hardy. #coronavirus https://t.co/jHMbJcJr8O 2 months ago
- Dominic Cummings on the phone. Says he’s “running late to the press conference trying to sort childcare”. 2 months ago