9 months. 9 sodding months William and Kate have had to wait for their first child. Disgraceful. Quite frankly, this is the last time they’ll be using the NHS. Continue reading
- Football has finally come home! Well played, Lionesses. Beating the Germans is a national pastime. #WEuro2022Final #Eng 1 week ago
- Sweating like a Tory asking permission to form a Government. #Heatwave2022 3 weeks ago
- Boris Johnson on the phone. Says his "greatest achievement was delivering a Brexit that works for the UK". It's his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Urgent Help Required! Does anyone have a load of cardboard boxes available on really short notice? Someone is bein… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Boris Johnson will resign as UK Prime Minister. Does anyone know what time the leaving party at Downing Street sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
One's InstagramQueen Elizabeth II can believe it’s not butter, doesn’t pay too much for her car insurance and hasn’t been involved in an accident that wasn’t her fault.Imagine going back to work at 95 years old, 5 days after the death of your husband of 73 years, then having to mourn alone, like so many, thanks to a cruel pandemic - if you don’t respect that, you’re not human.
Join 308 other followers