David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- With the help of Prince Harry and Meghan’s pregnancy, the Royal Family aim to implement the long haul transition of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- At least with France winning the World Cup it's geographically coming closer to home. #WorldCupFinal 3 months ago
- The Crown and the Clown. #TrumpUKVisit https://t.co/hu8myyKmCp 3 months ago
- Elizabeth II is currently having an afternoon tea meeting with Donald Trump. God Save The Queen has never carried m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- England are out of the World Cup, the sun has disappeared, and Donald Trump arrives today. Worst. Thursday. Ever. #TrumpUKVisit 3 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts