David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- Happy St George's Day. It's like St Patrick's Day, but without the fuss. #StGeorgesDay 2 days ago
- Heartbroken for Paris, for France, for the world. #NotreDame https://t.co/lfdULd9IfC 1 week ago
- Brexit has been delayed until Halloween. Trick or Treaty? 2 weeks ago
- Scientists have released the first image of a black hole, which could suck the life out of everything in its path a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The UK was given extra time by the European Union, and now Theresa May wants some injury time. Can we just settle B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
One’s Top Rated Posts