David Cameron phoned yesterday to say he “leaves Britain a much stronger country”. It’s his sense of humour one’s going to miss the most. He left 10 Downing Street for the last time at 16:48pm to receive his P45 from the Queen, only to return at 16:53pm after leaving one of his children behind.
- "The Prince of Whales". Very funny, Donald Trump. Did you do that on porpoise? https://t.co/EbivrOLVLV 5 days ago
- Have decided to scrap the #ToryLeadershipContest and elect our future Prime Minister by putting the Conservative Pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Elizabeth II is currently having an afternoon tea meeting with Donald Trump. God Save The Queen has never carried m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- President Donald Trump has arrived in the UK for a three day state visit. Queen Elizabeth II has asked Prince Phili… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Gin. Bed. Sod off Europe. #Eurovision 1 month ago
One’s Top Rated Posts