- Bit of an overreaction. It was only a game of rugby, Nicola Sturgeon. #IndyRef2 #ENGVSCO bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 1 week ago
- Hillary Clinton on the phone. Apparently she wants "Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway to double check the presidential election card". #Oscars 3 weeks ago
- If Trump wants to ban those who can be radicalised by extremists, then he should start with anyone who voted for him. #muslimban 1 month ago
- Make America Great Britain Again. #Inauguration amzn.to/1xAEFPU 2 months ago
- The Pentagon has changed the nuclear codes to over 140 characters so President Trump can't tweet them. #Inauguration 2 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Monthly Archives: November 2014
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading