- Celebrate the #RoyalBaby by having a book safely delivered by Amazon. amzn.to/1xAEFPU 1 day ago
- William and Kate have agreed that when the baby wakes in the night, they will both take it in turns to call the nanny. #royalbaby 2 days ago
- The #RoyalBaby has left hospital. He will now go to Kensington Palace, where he will rest comfortably for the next 80 years. 2 days ago
- Welcome to the world, Prince. #royalbaby https://t.co/D3905eSosK 2 days ago
- There is no truth to the rumour that the baby will be presented on the balcony, whilst playing the Circle of Life. Sorry. #royalbaby 2 days ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Monthly Archives: November 2014
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading