- With the help of Prince Harry and Meghan’s pregnancy, the Royal Family aim to implement the long haul transition of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- At least with France winning the World Cup it's geographically coming closer to home. #WorldCupFinal 3 months ago
- The Crown and the Clown. #TrumpUKVisit https://t.co/hu8myyKmCp 3 months ago
- Elizabeth II is currently having an afternoon tea meeting with Donald Trump. God Save The Queen has never carried m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- England are out of the World Cup, the sun has disappeared, and Donald Trump arrives today. Worst. Thursday. Ever. #TrumpUKVisit 3 months ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Monthly Archives: November 2014
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading