- #ALevelResultsDay Theresa May - failed Politics; Boris Johnson - F in Geography, but A* in Drama; Prince George - university placement. 2 days ago
- Daniel Craig will return as James Bond, as he "wants to go out on a high note". https://t.co/exIRhrWL4n 3 days ago
- White House on the phone. Apparently the lights are still on but no-one's home. 2 weeks ago
- Will the last person to leave Donald Trump's White House please switch off the lights? #Scaramucci 2 weeks ago
- Andrea Leadsom on the phone, again. Says she wouldn't have voted to leave the EU if she had known Napoleon was no longer a threat. 1 month ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Monthly Archives: November 2014
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading