- Royal New Year's Resolutions: -Become King -Make it illegal to be Donald Trump -Teach Camilla how to 'twerk' -Sell France 3 weeks ago
- "A corgi isn’t just for Christmas; in North Korea, it’s for dinner". Read one's essential Christmas tips: wp.me/p2ZBZF-mu 4 weeks ago
- One has awarded @EdSheeran with an MBE for his impersonation of Prince Harry during the Las Vegas naked photo scand… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- One would like to commend Meghan Markle for agreeing to marry into a genuine Royal Family, and not an artificial on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- #RoyalWedding Make America Great (Britain) Again 🇬🇧+🇺🇸=🇬🇧 1 month ago
One’s Top Rated Posts
Monthly Archives: November 2014
“Remember, remember, the fifth of November, something about treason, blah, blah”.
In 1605, Guy Fawkes was captured in the cellars underneath the Houses of Parliament, surrounded by barrels of gunpowder and ten packets of multicoloured sparklers, with a match in one hand, trying to convince everyone that he’d just come to check the underground plumbing.
After being subjected to continuous singing by the Cheryl Fandango-Vasectomy equivalent of 1606, he confessed his sins. Found guilty, he was hung, drawn, and quartered; the penalty at the time for high treason prior to ASBOs. Continue reading